This is one of the sophisticated commuting jackets on the market, made to deliver maximum function on the bike and then look great when you get to work. The Commuter Reflex provides maximum visibility during those night rides but doesn't look ridiculous when you get to the office.
To achieve maximum reflectivity, a nearly unnoticeable reflective print is applied to the jacket's surface. But it doesn't stop at the visibility — the 20,000 mm water column means no water is coming through, ever. And the 20,000 MVTR breathability allows a good amount of moisture to escape.
But it's the ventilation details that make the Commuter Reflex stand out. A waist gaiter lets you close to seal out the wind or leave open to let some air come in to keep you cooler. The inner gaiter allows it to hang straight at the bottom, delivering a more refined look that's perfect for the office.
- Castelli-exclusive ultra-breathable 3-layer allover reflex fabric with excellent water-resistance
- Taped seams for fully waterproof construction
- Cut to fit over normal clothes, longer in front and back for extra coverage
- No-sew bottom hem for very clean look
- No-sew external zipper flap
- Inner gaiter can be closed to seal out drafts or left open for ventilation
- Velcro wrist closure to effectively seal against glove